Scholarship Program for Japanese Students
The Foundation announces scholarship awards for Japanese students intending to study abroad at a master's course of a graduate school. The general information is explained in this section; however, its details could change year to year. Therefore, before you apply for it, you must obtain current application guidelines for each applicable year to be assured of your eligibility and other information such as deadline, application materials, and so on.
- Program A: Japanese Yen equivalent to US$2,000 per month
- Program B: Japanese Yen equivalent to US$1,500~2,000 per month
2) Tuition: Actual cost(not exceeding ￥3,000,000 per academic year)
3) Travel Expenses: Actual cost(not exceeding the limit for each fiscal year)
・Duration of Scholarship :
Maximum of 2 years while taking master's degree course .
Recipients will be selected by the Foundation's selection committee on the basis of an initial screening of application materials and subsequent interview conducted in Japanese. The Foundation will finalize the selection by the end of December.
・Documentation Requirements during the Scholarship Period:
The recipients must submit the following documents during and at the end of the scholarship period:
- Certificate of enrollment at the university (once every academic year)
- Research report and abstract (once every academic year)
- Report on student life (twice every academic year)
- Certificate of academic records (once every academic year)
- Final report
- Certificate of completion of Master degree.